Terms & Conditions
As a visitor to the Site/ Customer you are advised to please read the Term & Conditions carefully. By accessing the services provided by the Site you agree to the terms provided in this Terms & Conditions document.
As part of the registration process on the Site, Goodness Farm may collect the following personally identifiable information about you: Name including first and last name, alternate email address, mobile phone number and contact details, Postal code, Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address etc.) and information about the pages on the site you visit/access, the links you click on the site, the number of times you access the page and any such browsing information.
License & Site access
Goodness Farm grants you a limited sub-license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Goodness Farm. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Goodness Farm. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Site or of Goodness Farm and its affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Site’s or Goodness Farm’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Goodness Farm. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Goodness Farm
Account & Registration Obligations
All shoppers have to register and login for placing orders on the Site. You have to keep your account and registration details current and correct for communications related to your purchases from the site. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, the shopper agrees to receive promotional communication and newsletters upon registration.
All the products listed on the Site will be sold at MRP unless otherwise specified. The prices mentioned at the time of ordering will be the prices charged on the date of the delivery. Although prices of most of the products do not fluctuate on a daily basis but some of the commodities and fresh food prices do change on a daily basis. In case the prices are higher or lower on the date of delivery not additional charges will be collected or refunded as the case may be at the time of the delivery of the order.
Cancellation by Site / Customer
You as a customer can cancel your order anytime up to the cut-off time of the slot for which you have placed an order by calling our contact number. In such a case we will refund any payments already made by you for the order. If we suspect any fraudulent transaction by any customer or any transaction which defies the terms & conditions of using the website, we at our sole discretion could cancel such orders. We will maintain a negative list of all fraudulent transactions and customers and would deny access to them or cancel any orders placed by them.
Orders will be dispatched within 24 hours. We have tied up with local couriers for logistics. We ensure the products are delivered within the stipulated time. However in case of delay in delivery or products getting damaged during transit, please mail us with the order details to the email id mentioned under Contact Us for faster resolution.
Orders once dispatched will not be cancelled. In order to cancel the order before dispatching, please contact us with the order number. If the order is not yet dispatched, same will be cancelled and the amount will be refunded within 7 days.
You Agree and Confirm
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by Goodness Farm for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
- That you will use the services provided by the Site, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the Site.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Goodness Farm reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), it has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- You authorise Goodness Farm to contact you for any transactional purposes related to your order/account.
- That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Modification of Terms & Conditions of Service
Goodness Farm may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the Website without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of these Terms & Conditions at any given time on the Site. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on the Site. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the Service. However, if you continue to use the Service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this Site
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Goodness Farm, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to Goodness Farm or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfilment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of the your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement
We do collect basic contact information like Name, Address, Email id, contact number etc. We use these details to dispatch the orders and to contact the customer in case of any dispute with the order. We will use your information to provide and personalize our service. We will also use your contact details to regularly communicate with you. We may use your information to send you to offer and news from Goodness Farm and services, for this we may contact you by post, email, or telephone for these purposes. We like to hear your views to help us improve our service.
This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or Goodness Farm. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of this Site. Goodness Farm may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site, Such termination will be without any liability to Goodness Farm. Upon any termination of the User Agreement by either you or Goodness Farm, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the User Agreement or otherwise. Goodness Farm’s right to any Comments shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Website or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement.