Our Oils are extracted in a Ceramic and wooden expeller. These units typically consist of a ceramic bowl or hopper that is fitted with a press that is used to crush or grind the raw material, and a spout or outlet that allows the oil to be collected. This method is the actual “cold pressing” because it doesn’t involve any heat, neither chemical solvent, which preserves the natural flavor, color, and nutritional quality of the oil.
Low rpm (revolutions per minute) refers to the speed of the press used in the cold pressing process. A low rpm press operates at a slower speed to preserve the nutritional quality of the oil.
Here’s a general overview of the steps involved in the extraction of cold pressed oils under low rpm:
- Preparation: The raw material is cleaned and sorted to remove any impurities or debris.
- Pressing: The press operates at a low rpm <4 RPM.
- Filter: The freshly pressed crude oil is passed through leaf press filter (made with banana fibre) to remove the particles and heavy sediments that inhibit the shelf life of the oil and also improves the density of the oil.
- Storage: To the oil is stored in a cool, dark place to help preserve its quality and prevent oxidation.
The specific details of the cold pressing process may vary depending on the type of raw material, but the general principles remain the same. Cold pressed oils made under low rpm can be a healthy and flavourful addition to a variety of dishes, and their gentle extraction process that preserves their natural nutritional value adds to a healthy diet.
The Ceramic oil extraction unit and the processing methodology is patented under IPR, claiming the higher nutrition retention factor and absorption.
Cold pressed groundnut oil is a popular cooking oil. Here are some of the potential health benefits and uses of cold pressed groundnut oil:
- Heart health: Groundnut oil is high in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, which can help to improve cholesterol levels and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Antioxidants: Groundnut oil contains a variety of antioxidants, including vitamin E, which can help to protect the body against oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
- Anti-inflammatory: Groundnut oil has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to reduce inflammation throughout the body and reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as arthritis.
Cooking: Groundnut oil has a high smoke point, making it a versatile oil for cooking.
It’s always a good idea to choose high-quality, consciously and minimally processed oils.
The groundnuts are grown at our farm in Cheyyaar, Tamilnadu, without any pesticides. Tested Organic.
There are no reviews yet.